Dated technology replaced by the next-generation VoIP communications Softphone
MOBILE VoIP COMMUNICATIONS FOR ENTERPRISE CLASS MOBILE DEVICES ON WIRELESS NETWORKS
The Softphone client defines the next generation in mobility communications. Our Softphone client allows users to speak and move throughout a healthcare facility untethered. The nurse, clinician or the doctor can carry one secure device to address any number of daily processes, including electronic healthcare records (EHRs), hospital systems, appointment, scheduling, alarm management, nurse call, and specimen collection. At the same time, they can browse the web, engage applications and access full unified messaging capabilities
The softphone is designed for the Cisco IP Telephony environment and runs on the latest Android devices.
The Softphone provides real-time voice communications on WiFi-enabled Enterprise Class Devices. It can stand-alone or be used as a mobility adjunct supporting shared line appearances from hard-phone based extensions. Finally, special support for the Honeywell CT50, D75e and Zebra MC40/TC70 devices has been implemented.
- Supports Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager) 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x 8.x, 9.x, 10.x
- Supports Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) 4.x, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, 10.x
- Supported Protocols – DHCP Option 150 to auto load, TFTP, HTTP, SCCP
- Supported Codecs – G.711a/u, G.729AB, G722, iLBC
- Acoustical Echo Cancellation
- Multi Line/Multi Call
For a copy of the VTGO for Android Data Sheet, click here.